Up UP AND AWAY! The New JFK TWA Hotel is now taking reservations!
OK, am I the only person that’s EXCITED about a night stay at this new hotel?
Last week, it was announced that the new JFK TWA Hotel was accepting reservations. Of course, I found a day we’d be at JFK and booked a night in our Executive King Suite With Runway View for $319+tax.
This hotel is big! It features:
- 512 ultra-quiet guestrooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways and the iconic TWA Flight Center
- 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can host up to 1,600 people
- 6 restaurants and 8 bars
- 10,000-square-foot rooftop observation deck with pool
- State of the art 10,000-square-foot fitness facility with yoga, spinning and other amenities
- Museum devoted to the Jet Age, TWA and the mid-century modern design movement
The guest rooms looks AMAZING, tour them by clicking here! They feature:
- Ultra-Quiet Windows with Soaring Views
Cocktail Bar; Each guestroom features a glamorous wetbar custom-built from walnut, glass, mirrors, brushed brass and crystallized glass.
Authentic Knoll Furnishings
Custom Amenities Guests will enjoy a full lineup of TWA Hotel grooming essentials.
We will do a full report and post a bunch of pictures. Hopefully, if you’ve got a quick overnight you’ll book a room.
Are you excited to see the new TWA Hotel at JFK? You can checkout the website by clicking here.
Do you like what we are writing? Please do us a favor, share this post! Also, like and follow us on Facebook, click here.