Today Marriott & SPG announced their new promotions for the 1st quarter of 2018.
Oddly enough, the marketing ad is one of our favorite properties we’ve stayed at many times.
The JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa.
While I’m not impressed with both promotions, it is free points if you have an upcoming stay.
Let’s take a look at both.
Marriott Rewards’ MegaBonus promotion
- Valid for stays between January 16 and April 15, 2018. Registration is open by clicking here (you have to log into your account and register), and is available through March 31, 2018.
- 2,000 bonus points per stay starting with your second stay
- An additional 1,000 bonus points when your stay includes a weekend night
- The promotion will max out at a total of 50,000 bonus points per account
SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends promotion
- Valid for stays between January 16 and April 15, 2018. Registration is open by clicking here, and is available through March 31, 2018.
- You will earn double StarPoints starting with your second stay, plus 500 StarPoints when your stay includes a weekend night.
- Weekend nights are include Friday and Saturday nights almost worldwide, and include Thursday and Friday nights for SPG properties in the Middle East. If you booked a stay prior to registering, it will qualify as long as they are stayed during the promotion period.
Also, make sure you are tweeting on Sunday’s for your additional Marriott points. You can read our past post on that by clicking here.
I wouldn’t call these FANTASTIC 1st quarter promotions, but with Marriott & SPG merging it’s something to register for if you having upcoming stays. If you don’t have plans coming up, it’s always a good idea to register just in-case you forget and book something.
Please make sure to like and follow us on Facebook, click here.